Friday, January 30, 2009

Not So Good

Well this week has been a not so good one. My schedule has been taken over by life. Man I hate it when that happens. But in all reality, it's not that bad. After CrossFitting on Monday I was going to go back one more day on Tuesday then take off the rest of the week. I have a volleyball tournament on Saturday and I wanted to be well rested for it.

However the weather on Tuesday kept me from going out as there was ice everywhere. Also my allergies seem to be acting up and now I have ''the junk'' in my chest and am starting to cough up little green monsters.

So this week I have been doing push-ups and pull-ups and squats and sit-ups at home. I hope things are a little better tomorrow when it's time to play. We are only taking 6 people to this tournament instead of our normal 9 or 10, so there will be no down time for about 8 hours.

I can finally get back to my normal schedule next Monday night at CrossFit Swift. I can't wait.
Hopefully I will have some good news the next time I am on here about how well we played.

Ok time to crank out 25 push-ups.

1 comment: