Sunday, January 18, 2009

100 Push Up Challenge

Today is a bit of a change from my normal schedule. Since I am out of town and back home I had to miss my workout at CrossFit Swift yesterday. So as I was on Facebook I ran across a group that was starting a 100 push up challenge. So I decieded to try it out.

The challenge is that you have to do 100 pushups everyday for 50 days in a row. It does not matter how you break them up just that you have to do them correctly. Very tight core and chest to the deck each time.

Today was my first day. I have done 50 of them so far. Only 50 more to go and 49 days left.
This will be a fun one and the hardest part will be remembering to do them each day. Hopefully others will join in on the fun of this challenge. As of now I have 4 other people that have said the will do it too.
Only have 2 more days here in town then I can get back on my regular eating and workout schedule.

Travelling is so hard on an eating plan or workout schedule. The good news is that you can use the Zone plan in just about any situation and you can do a CrossFit workout anytime and anywhere.

I just can't wait to get back to my normal routine. I love a routine.

2 comments:

  1. stopping by from Deanna's Corner...
    i have a really hard time doing push-ups. right now i can only do about 10 girly-style LOL
    great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just means you can break them up into sets of 5 or 10 or even 2 or 3. Whatever it takes to get through them all each day.

    ReplyDelete