Saturday, January 24, 2009

23 Minutes of FUN!

This entry will be a short one. I am totally wiped out from this morning's CrossFit Swift session. I tell you what. It all looks easy on paper but once you are in the middle of it, it stops being so easy. Part of what makes it so tough is that you are trying to push yourself through it as fast as you can.

So again today I was beat by Mason by about 2 minutes. Not too bad but I tell you what 2 minutes today seemed like forever! One day I WILL beat him in something. It might take me 6 months, but I WILL do it.

Today was a simple workout. It was 3 rounds.
30 - 21 - 12
Knees To Elbows
Tuck Jumps
Pushups
20# Wall Ball

My time was 22.53. Not to bad but man was it intense.
So now I am wiped out and am going to pass out on the couch for a while. It's a good feeling to be this tired but it's hard to do anything else for sure.

Tomorrow will be a rest (play) day as I get to spend it with my daughter Erin. I can't wait to see what she comes up with to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a blast with Erin! The boys are gone to the Motor Trends Car show and I am enjoying some rare quiet time. No push ups involved! ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete