Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back To Normal

Today is the last day for me to be back in Jackson, MS - my hometown. It was a great visit full of emotional highs and lows. Way more highs than lows, which is always a good thing.
Even though I have had a great time here, visiting with my Mamaw, seeing family I have not seen in 15 years and visiting with old friends and putting on a mini-magic show - I can't wait to get back home to my normal routine.

There is just something comforting about your own ''normal'' life. There is also something comforting about the special hugs I get from my two girls, Erin and Mai. Can't wait to see them both.

So now it's time for me to head to the airport. Hopefully it won't be as much FUN as the flight in. But thanks to CrossFit I know I can handle anything that I might encounter.

I hope everyone is enjoying the 100 pushup challenge. I have 50 more to do today to reach my quota. I believe I have about 15 people so far that are doing it with me. Remember that you can do many types of pushups so you don't get too bored. If you need any ideas just let me know and I can show you some new ways. Some of them include using a plastic plate or a carpet slider or a ball or many other things that can make this challenge fun.

Ok time to push out 25 more before I hit the plane. I think they my frown on me doing them in the isle on the plane.

1 comment:

  1. Are you calling me old? (I couldn't resist!) I hope your flight home was uneventful and on time. The boys have not quit talking about you today. They can't wait for you to come back.

    Little Guy was using his soccer ball and carpet slider to do his push up this afternoon and then he tried doing the Spiderman push up. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete