Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Row, Row , Row

Tonight was fun. Tonight's workout was short and sweet. I was still a bit wiped from Kelly the night before and my abs are sore from all the box jumps.
It was straight and to the point.

1000m Row
21 Deadlift (135#)
15 Pull ups
750m Row
18 Deadlift
12 Pull ups
500m Row
15 Deadlift
9 Pull ups

My time was 21.53.

Not too bad considering the effort I put out the night before.
The good news was that as slow as I felt I was right on Mason's heels. He finished with a time of 20.11. I know I was a bit slower on the rower than he was but man that was a lot of rowing.

I almost had him that time. Look out, I'm right behind you.
Tomorrow is a heavy night so that will be a lot of fun. Ok time to get to my pushups, I only have 30 left for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Heard lots of crazy noises in the other room and realized it was just hubs doing his push ups. ha! Oh, man, you have created a monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you go into the other room and make lots of crazy noises with him? = )

    ReplyDelete