Monday, April 13, 2009

LIFE

No matter what you do or try to do, life somehow always gets in the way.
It's been so long that I am not sure if I remember how to blog.
Since I last posted here there has been lots of working out, lots of working, a visit from my mom and many other random things that just came and went.
However I just never seemed to make the time to sit down and do this.

So let me try this again.
Tonight Mason and I did a quick training session in my yard. We hung the rings on the swing set and pulled out the tire and cones. My neighbor's 14 year old son joined in on the fun. He has done that a couple of times before but then for some reason I don't see him again for a long, long time.

So tonight we did this:

3 rounds

10 tire flips with a jump in and out each time
5 med ball sit ups with a throw and a 60 foot sprint each time
10 med ball squat jumps
5 20lb pullups
5 20lb ring pushups
5 med ball inline cone jumps (8 road cones in a line - 4 are 20'' and 4 are 28'')

We did not time the session. However when we started a round we went as fast as we could until that round was over. Then we had a bout 2 minutes rest in between the rounds. It took us about 20 minutes to do all 3 rounds.

So now I am wiped out and ready to eat, shower and go to bed.

1 comment: