Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time

When I started on the blog journey at the beginning of the year it was a priority. Now as more time has passed I find that making time to sit here and type is harder. I feel that I have lost myself in the normal day to day with all that is and has gone on this year. So with the holidays approaching I am going to try and make the time to get back to writing things down and getting them out of my head. So many things I start seem to remain unfinished, partly due to me and of course partly due to the day to day of the world around me. Lots of things have gone on this year, some great and some not so great. However since I did not take the time to reflect on them and jot them down I may have missed out on learning something from them. Hopefully this won't be the case in the future or for anyone reading this.

1 comment:

  1. This year has flown by so quickly (for me). Lots of things HAVE gone on this year, but no matter what goes on just know we are here for you, praying for you and always supporting you!

    ReplyDelete